We are a boutique firm of Chartered Tax Advisers that has been established to fill a distinct gap in the market place.
The practice aims to offer a truly bespoke approach to tax planning rather than a generic provocative scheme based approach, the focus being on innovative and creative tax advice, aimed at clients and with their own unique circumstances in mind.
Tax law, regulation and tax efficiency are complex areas for any business, so at Network Secretarial Services we like to have a straightforward, no-nonsense approach.
By staying abreast of developments and the frequently changing rules and regulations, we ensure that you have a clear and full understanding, enabling you to make the right decisions with confidence.
With decades of tax expertise, we can answer your questions, explain your obligations, and help you to plan effectively, whatever the size and needs of your business.
- Annual Tax Clearance (Itf 263)
- Provisional Tax Computations (Qpd’s)
- Registration For Business Partner Number
- Representation On Tax Audits
- Submission Of Supporting Documentation
- Yearly Tax Returns
Value Added Tax (VAT)
- Monthly Or By- Monthly Computations
- Submission Of Vat Returns Monthly Or By- Monthly
- Vat Audit Representation
Pay as You Earn (PAYE) Tax
- Computation Of Monthly Paye
- Submitting Of Monthly Paye Returns
- Annual Paye Reconciliations ( Itf 16)