As an integral part of your business activities, compliance with the Companies Act is essential in today’s Zimbabwean business landscape.
Regardless of whether you choose to appoint a company secretary, there are still company secretarial duties to undertake. These include creating and maintaining the company’s registers and making necessary filings at the Registrar of Companies within prescribed timescales. If you are a director of the company you are legally obliged to ensure that the company meets these obligations and there are severe penalties for non-compliance.
How you meet these requirements will depend on your knowledge of company secretarial matters, time and resources available, and the complexity of the company and its structure.
Whether you choose a standard, fixed fee solution or a more bespoke service, you will be assigned your own Corporate Governance advisor who will ensure that your company’s statutory obligations are dealt with. Our fees are structured to provide as much clarity and certainty as possible. We want you to be confident in the company secretarial services you receive and how much you’re paying for them. For some company secretarial services we need to know a little about the company first though so if you’d like a quote for particular work, please do get in touch and we’ll always be happy to help.
We provide the following services:
- Company Incorporations – we can incorporate a variety of companies on your behalf and to your timescale
- Company Secretarial services – a fixed fee service to help keep your company compliant with the Companies Act
- Registered Office service – a fixed fee post forwarding service
- Registered Office service for overseas clients
- Filing of the annual return (subject to receipt of all requisite documents)
- Reminder when the accounts are due to be filed
- Preparing notices and issuing them in accordance with statutory time limits
- Preparing proxy notices
- Appointment and resignation of Directors
- Changes to the Memorandum and Articles of Association
- Allotment and subsequent transfer of shares
- Re-organisation of share capital
- Preparation and filing of other company documentation as and when is necessary
Many choose to entrust these important matters to the experts. Our Corporate Governance team will provide a company secretarial service that suit your needs leaving you free to concentrate on your business.
Every company is different and has different requirements. Network can tailor the support provided, bringing in expertise from different areas to ensure that you receive the support and expertise that you need. Our experts are available to support specific projects as required or to offer a full outsourcing service.